This website uses cookies files. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our cookies policy Cookie policy

You are here: Home InvestmentsMixed funds ESALIENS Senior Open-End Investment Fund

ESALIENS Senior Open-End Investment Fund

The fund is available within products with tax preferences

Fund details

Fund type 
Stable growth fund
Launch date
12 April 1999
Minimum investment
PLN 100
Maximum distribution fee (A units)
Management fee (A units)
Benchmark portfolio (for variable management remuneration)
60% TBSP Index + 20% MSCI Poland Index + 20% WIRON 3M

MSCI disclaimer

Variable management fee
20% of the fund performance above the change from the benchmark portfolio over a one-year settlement period. Details available in the Fund's prospectus.
Account No. for purchases
49 1030 1508 0000 0005 0280 1015

This is an advertising information. Past performance does not indicate future returns.

Performance chart

The chart presents performance of class A units
Selected dates scope:

Error occured,

Try again later.



Period ESA Senior OEIF
1 month 3.09%
3 months 4.74%
6 months 8.61%
12 months 18.47%
36 months 7.53%
60 months 17.91%
120 months 16.92%
YTD 1.46%
* Performance of class A units, 20-02-2024
2015: -4,82%, 2016: 0,56%, 2017: 4,87%, 2018: -3,44%, 2019: 1,44%, 2020: 7,78%, 2021: -2,30%

Risk profile

3 - moderate risk

Risk indicator is presented in accordance with the Key Information Document. The indicator is calculated based on the historical volatility of the fund's rates of return resulting from the implemented investment policy and may change in the future. Even the lowest risk category does not mean that the fund is risk-free. Other risk factors related to investing in the fund, which are not included in the indicator, are presented in the Key Information Document and the Fund's Prospectus.

asset allocation

75% of funds invested in Treasury bonds and the remaining 25% invested in shares of companies listed on regulated markets.

Investor's profile

The fund is designed for an investor:

  • expecting a rate of return higher than the one on bank deposits, money market funds and able to accept moderate investment risk. 
The fund is designed i.a. for regular investing within long-term saving and pension schemes (regular saving plans (CPO), individual retirement accounts (IKE), individual pension security accounts (IKZE), occupational pension schemes (PPE)). The evaluation of fund’s performance should not be made for a period shorter than 2 years.

additional information

Transfer Agent

Pekao Financial Services Sp. z o.o.


Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.

Investment process

ESALIENS Senior OEIF is a fund of stable growth, with the majority of assets allocated to mid-term Treasury bonds (75-80%) and the remaining assets invested in high and mid capitalisation stocks (20-25%). The primary investment goal of this product is to generate stable and repeatable rates of return (in periods of at least 2 years) that are also higher than those generated by money market or bond funds. The investment goal of the fund is accomplished by means of a conservative investment policy related to the debt part of the fund, with the average maturity not exceeding 2 years. On the other hand, the equity part of the portfolio concentrates on companies with an established market position, solid financial standing and a high probability of stable growth in the future. The fund invests in companies from all over the region, with a major part of investments in Polish companies. The selection of sectors and companies for the portfolio is based, on the one hand, on a thorough fundamental analysis, and on the other hand, it is to a large extent determined by the companies’ presence in the WIG index. While creating the portfolio, the manger of the fund also takes into account the investment limits described in the Employee Pension Scheme Act of 20 April 2004.

The fund is actively managed.


ESALIENS Senior OEIF - Fact card 140.28 KB

The fund complies

Subscribe to daily prices

Subscribe to daily prices

Investor's giude

esaliens SENIOR Oeif

Start investing now!

invest online

Important information

This is an advertising information. This material does not contain sufficient information to make an investment decision. The promoted investment means the purchase of participation units.

The fund do not guarantee that the investment objective or a specific investment result will be achieved. Before investing, you should read the Prospectus and the Key Information Documents. The Prospectus as well as the Key Information Documents include the data required to evaluate an investment, outline the risks connected with participation in the fund, and inform on the related costs, charges and taxes. Read the full text of the important information


Esaliens24 application for you
Monitor your savings and control your investment portfolio

go up